EPL Live on TV
The best way to watch EPL live is on TV, unless you are in the UK. Strangely enough, the British can’t enjoy EPL at full extent, as Sky is broadcasting only a few matches per fixture, so the stadiums can be full. But the tickets are sold out long before the start. So what are the TV channels where you can watch EPL live?
- UK – SkySports and BTSports
- Germany – DAZN (Perform Group)
- France – SFR Sport
- Spain – Movistar+
- Poland – NC+
- Portugal – Sport TV
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sport Totaal
- Italy – SKY Sport
- Russia – MatchTV
- Baltics and Nordics – Viasat Sport Baltic
- Eastern Europe – DigiSport, TelekomSport, Eurosport
- Spanish – DIRECTV Sports, ESPN
- Portuguese – ESPN Brasil
- Mandarin – CCTV, CSPN, Tencent & more
- Hong Kong – now TV
- Sub-Saharan Africa – Supersport, Canal+
- Israel – Sport 1
- Arabic Countries – BeINSports
USA & Canada
- USA – NBC Sports, Telemundo
- Canada – TSN, Sportsnet
- Caribbean – Flow Sports
- Australia – Optus Sport, SBS
- New Zealand – beIN Sports
- Pacific Islands – Sky Pacific
- India & Pakistan – STAR Sports
- Japan – J Sports, DAZN
- South Korea – SBS Sports, SPOTV
- Philippines – beIN Sports, ABS-CBN
- Singapore – Singtel TV
- Vietnam – K+, FPT Telecom, SCTV
EPL Live Online
There are also many ways in which you can watch live online the Premier League. You can choose between paid or free streams, although we recommend you use paid services and a VPN to watch EPL. For free streams, always be sure you’re safe (an antivirus and a VPN installed).
- FuboTV – for US customers only.
- beINSports – for Middle East only (can be bypassed with a VPN).
- SlingTV – US only.
- Eurosport Player – Use a VPN and choose the Romanian version.
- EuSportsLive EPL live streaming – live streams aggregator.